CA Intermediate Admit Card/ Hall Ticket for May 2018
Candidates looking for CA IPCC / CA Intermediate Time Table for May 2018 and CA Intermediate Practice Papers before the exams.
The students are to be informed that no physical admit cards will be issued by the ICAI. It can be downloaded from ICAI website only and you are advised to take its print 10-15 days earlier than exams. Also keep it carefully as maximum three times only you can download your admit card.
How to download CA IPCC/ CA Intermediate Admit Card for May 2018
- Students can download CA IPCC and CA Intermediate admit card from the given link.
2.This link will land you on the official site of ICAI from where you can login your account through your registration number and password.
3.You need to go with the link given in front of CA Intermediate Admit Card
4.You will need your PIN number in order to download such. PIN must be same which you have submitted while filling the examination form.
5.After downloading you must check your Name, Roll No, Registration Number, Medium, Examination Center, Group Opted etc. on the intermediate admit card.
6.Make sure, to take its print out because without such you will not be permitted to appear in the examination hall.
7.Candidates are also advised to check their center physically atleast once before the exam in order to avoid any last minute mishaps.
Instructions issued by ICAI for CA Intermediate Examination May 2018 –
- You are permitted to write in your exam sheet with the black ink ballpoint pen only. Remember, other ink or highlighters are not allowed to be used in the answer sheet. But pencils are allowed to use in order to draw graphs, diagrams etc.
- Calculator with upto 6 functions, 12 digits and two memories are permitted in the examination hall. No scientific calculator is permitted to carry in the examination hall.
- You will not be permitted to enter in the examination room after 45 minutes from the distribution of Question Paper. As well as, no one is allowed to leave the hall within 75 minutes from the distribution of Question paper. If he do so, he will have to submit Question Paper along with the answer sheet to the invigilator.
- Check your question paper – whether correct bar code is mentioned or is it complete in all terms.
- You are permitted to write the answer in the medium opted and which is mentioned on the admit card.
- Do not carry any paper, book, notes or some other written material in the examination hall.
- Do not write any religious symbols like “Om”, “Hare Krishna” or prayers over your answer sheet. Also do not write any thing which reflects that you are appealing for marks.
- Don’t carry any gadget/device like mobile phones except calculator in the examination hall.
- You are also not allowed to chew tobacco, betel nut, gum or smoke in the examination hall.
- ICAI let the papers distribute 15 minutes earlier than the actual time which allows students to read it carefully. So, you are advised to reach 15 minutes earlier in Examination Hall.
- Candidates are required to write all the answers at the same place in the question paper except in two papers –
Paper 4 – Section A – Direct Taxes
Section B – Indirect Taxes
Paper 7 – Section A – Information Technology
Section B – Strategic Management
- Candidates are required to start every question from a fresh page and state the question number clearly on the top of the page. All the parts of the question should be written together and do not leave any blank page in between the answers. Check your answers carefully after you are done with writing the answers and score off any blank page if any.
13.You are required to submit your answer sheet along with extra answer sheet to the invigilator before leaving the hall. Use your own stapler to staple the answer sheets.. Any unused answer sheets must be written to the invigilator before leaving the room.
SO it was all about CA Intermediate Admit Card 2018, download your hall ticket and keep it safe!!